New Owner

Catch all for non-specific questions
Nerosync

New Owner

Post by Nerosync » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:24 am

Picking up my new V350 turn key setup this Friday from Sabco! Can't wait to get my hands on the system, nervous with excitement. Slightly intimidated and hoping I can adjust to all the little nuances the system has. Of course Bob and everyone make it seem so easy but, after reviewing owner blogs and forums for a couple months now its obviously not that easy.

That said are there any tips, tricks, and or must have accessories or mods that I need to look out for right away?

Thanks in advance. I look forward to hopefully sparking up this forum a little bit and getting some more conversations going in here. Seems kind of quiet :(

mchrispen
Pint Glass

Re: New Owner

Post by mchrispen » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:17 pm

I write about a few tips on my blog. There is a Brew-magic Facebook page hat tends to be more active.

Two keys to the system that haven't changed: use a coarse crush for good circulation and a 45-60 minute slow sparge. It takes a few brew days to master... But you can get 90+ mash efficiency and solid beers this way. I saw the brand new system in Baltimore - really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Matt Chrispen
--
http://www.accidentalis.com - blog

Nerosync

Re: New Owner

Post by Nerosync » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:48 pm

Thanks Matt!

I have been A REGULAR on your blog since I started looking into buying the BM. Actually much of your blog set my mind at ease about making the purchase. SABCO should give you credit for helping to sell their system for them.

Keep posting for sure, I have been soaking up as much of your knowledge as possible.

Thanks again!